jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

What would happen if all of yor friends have a pierced face except for you and they all told you to go and get one, would you get one or leave your friends?


If they were my friends, they must respect to me, and love me like I am (with piercing or not piercing). First I would talk to them about my decision of not getting a piercing; if they don't accept it, I would leve them, because they are not my true frineds.
We have the freedom for taking decisions, but somepeople doesn't respect that, for that reason I like the Juarez's phrase "To respect the other persons' rigths is peace". Some times we don't like how other people wear or how they look but remember that may be other people neither do like how we are or look but we have freedom to be,wear, speech, ect.
I think that everyone of us have a different personality, it is the magic point of a friendship or of a community but most of the times teenagers and some adults too, have not found their authenticy or personality, so they are trying to find it  by copying other persons or frinds.
teenagers suffer more about pressure from they friend because they want to belong to a specific group and they accept to act, wear or be like the members of an specific group.
We should teach to the kid, teenagers and adults  to respect the freedom of each one, and to learn that  people value is inside not in their look.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario